Construction Update – July 2018
This has been a very busy summer so far at our two constructions sites. We have many questions each week about where we are with our projects so we plan to bring you a construction update each month.
- The goal is to get the building under a roof as soon as possible.
- The project is on schedule.
- 3rd-floor joists are going up on both north and south towers.
- South tower internal walls will get interior beams that are load bearing.
- Electricians and plumbers are starting their work.
The Bistro and Assisted living
- These areas are progressing.
- We are still pouring concrete.
- The structural steel and roofing for the Bistro are connecting the 3rd story of the existing building and they are working on tie-ins.
- Two 10 floor wide openings for doorways will soon be cut into the Assisted Living area.
- 3rd Floor renovations in Assisted Living around the Elevator area have encountered. Some difficulty due to some hidden issues with beams in unexpected places. These are being addressed.