Services and Amenities
Here at BRC, our services and amenities offer convenience, security, comfort, and opportunity. Within our community, you’ll find friends like you who are seeking a dynamic lifestyle and treasure the comforts of a community where you have easy access to all the amenities you need to live life to the fullest.
At BRC, you’ll enjoy the support and opportunity to engage with life every day.
Leave home maintenance and yard work behind. We take care of the essentials so you can focus your energy on the activities you actually enjoy.
Convenient services save you all that running around—from delicious dining venues to full-service banking and even an on-campus pharmacy.
A Secure Future
Priority access to award-winning healthcare grants you peace of mind—you can rest easy knowing that your future needs will be met.
Plus, you’ll love getting out for events and recreation on our beautiful 93-acre campus.
On-site Services Prioritize Your Needs
The Houff Community Center is your hub for convenient services specifically tailored to residents’ needs and interests.
- Extensive library collection at May Meadows Library—featuring local, regional, and national daily newspapers, a robust periodical collection, and hundreds of books
- Full-service banking with our partners at Park View Federal Credit Union
- Hair/nail styling, pedicures, and more at Maple Grove Salon and Salon@302
- Swedish and deep-tissue massage at Back on Track Therapeutic Massage Center
- Prescription fulfillment and deliveries from our on-site pharmacy
- Private transportation to medical appointments
- Group transportation to area shopping and attractions
State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
Equipped with HUR pneumatic strength-training equipment, BRC’s fitness center is designed to keep older adults functioning at top capacity with the tools and training to maximize strength and mobility.
Plus, residents enjoy engaging group classes, expert personal training, and the benefit of living in community with like-minded fitness enthusiasts.
Pursue Your Passions
BRC can’t build your best life—that’s up to you. But we do offer the opportunity every day to focus on the things that bring you meaning, joy, and purpose.
- Woodworking studio with a welcoming community of professionals and hobbyists alike
- Art studio with dedicated personal studio space, group classes, and natural light
- Stargazing pavilion featuring astronomical telescopes
- Community garden with family plots
- Interest groups and clubs for all kinds: musicians, bridge players, billiards, book clubs, quilting groups, and more!
Enjoy Fantastic Dining Options
At the heart of the dining experience is a focus on dynamic, creative, healthy, and (of course) delicious food. Whether you’re sitting down for table service at the Custer Room or grabbing a quick slice at the Junction, you’ll find nutritious and delicious options that feed your mind, body, and soul.